October 26, 2007

A few more...

Perhaps there's a way that I could have put all of these in one post, but I'm a bit inept at blogger, so bear with me. Let's continue on with our tour of Quimper, shall we?

This is the core of downtown Quimper, with some examples of the adorable French architecture we Americans find so charming. :)

This a great path that stretches downstream along the Odet. On a sunny Sunday morning or late afternoon, taking a leisurely stroll along the path is THE THING to do. This was one such Sunday, and well...when in Rome, right?

This is a view of my French backyard. It's not much, but it's fantastic to have a little outdoor space of my own (or our own rather, since I've got two roommates).

Here is my room. It's a bit more decorated now, and considerably more messy...if it's ever clean again, I'll post an updated picture.

Finally, here are the other assistants I live with. Left to Right: Helene from Costa Rica, Deepak from India, Alyse from NY state, Amy from the UK and Birgit from Austria. Alyse and Helene are my roomies (we share a house just behind the school) and the other three live in an apartment on the top floor of the school. This was our first soirée, to celebrate Helene's birthday.

No comments: