November 22, 2007

What I'm thankful for...

Being in another country for Thanksgiving (as it did the first time, 2 years ago) makes me even more aware of how much I love - and miss - this wonderful holiday! And, it makes me more aware of those things I'm thankful for. Here's a brief list:
- family
- friends
- good health
- the opportunity to live abroad for a year
- an internet connection so that while I'm abroad I can keep in touch with everyone I love back home
- french pasteries
- the very kind and wonderful French people that have made the transition here much easier than it could have been
- life
- you
I wish everyone a warm and wonderful day full of great food, family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

PS A few other American assistants and I will be hosting our very own T-day dinner on Saturday, and are attempting to make it as authentic as possible. So no worries - I'll be joining you all (a few days late) in the Thanksgiving festivities as well. :)

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

Happy Turkey Saturday! Hope you have a good one....

Sarah said...

happy thanksgiving miss meghan!! i hope you guys have a really good time with your frenchified thanksgiving dinner :)