February 2, 2009

Coffee Shop Cool

I'm at Herkimer Coffee, a coffee shop about 10 minutes from my house, working on cover letters and resume stuff. I just wanted to note that every person I can see who is on a computer is either on a Mac or a Sony Vaio (me included). It feels funny (but somehow, oh-so-cool) to be part of this artsy, organic-coffee-drinking, fancy-computer-using crowd, our keystrokes drowned out by the indie music filtering through the shop at perfect volume. Then again, this is Seattle. What did I expect?

Also of note - I'm MUCH more productive here (despite breaks for blog posting) than chez moi.

Oh, and one more thing. It's sunny here (ok, partly cloudy - it counts), and WARM! I can feel spring coming.

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

I am jealous, oh so jealous . . .

Laurel said...

That coffee shop is really close to Robert's grandparents house actually. And, the hanging out needs to happen soon.